These meetings are accessible by phone, no matter where you are.
- Call in 3-5 minutes before the scheduled meeting begins. Times are Eastern Time Zone.
- You will hear a welcome message, and then will be asked to announce yourself. If you are more comfortable listening only, you do not need to give your name.
- You will be connected to the meeting.
- Remember to mute your phone when you are not speaking.
- You may press *6 to mute your phone, but it is better to use your phone’s mute option.
- Family Support Group meetings use the Healing Through Christ Family Support workbook (blue cover). It is available as a hard copy or Kindle download through the link on the right. Recovery meetings use the Healing Through Christ Recovery workbook (brown cover); this workbook is available to order at http://www.healingthroughchrist.org.
HEALING THROUGH CHRIST FAMILY SUPPORT GROUP MEETINGS
These meetings use the Healing Through Christ Family Support Workbook (Blue Cover). You can call and listen only until you feel comfortable sharing or reading.
|Women only||Monday||10:00 AM||(781) 448-0376|
|Women only||Monday||9:00 PM||(781) 448-0376|
|Women only||Tuesday||9:30 AM||(781) 448-0376|
|Men and Women||Wednesday||7:00 PM||(781) 448-0736|
|Men and Women||Thursday||6:00 AM||(781) 448-0736|
|Women only||Thursday||10:00 AM||(781) 448-0736|
|Women only||Thursday||7:00 PM||(781) 448-0736|
|Women only||Thursday||9:30 PM||(781) 448-0736|
|Men and Women||Saturday||9:00 AM||(781) 448-0736|
HEALING THROUGH CHRIST RECOVERY MEETINGS
These meetings use the Healing Through Christ Recovery Workbook (Brown Cover) available through http://www.healingthroughchrist.org. While you can call and listen only, these meetings do ask that you give a name (any name) when you join the meeting. After that, you are welcome to listen only.
|Phone-in Women Only Sexual Addictions
Phone-in Women Only Sexual Addictions